Michigan 52nd District Court – 4th Division
The 52nd District Court – 4th Division (52/4) serves the cities of Troy and Clawson and is located at 520 W. Big Beaver Troy, MI 48084. The Honorable Kirsten Nielsen Hartig and the Honorable Maureen M. McGinnis currently preside over this district court.
52/4 District Court Cases
This district court has jurisdiction over misdemeanors, civil cases of $25,000 or less, landlord-tenant disputes and other small claims. They also have jurisdiction over felony cases to determine probable cause and civil infractions such as parking and traffic violations.
52/4 District Court Attorney
The Law Offices of Barton Morris has over 20 years of experience as 52/4 District Court Attorneys. They specialize in defending DUI offenses, marijuana & drug/controlled substances possession or delivery offenses, firearms offenses, domestic violence cases and driver’s license restoration.
- Domestic Assault and Aggravated Domestic Assault
- Assault and Battery
- Assault with Intent to Commit Great Bodily Harm
- Assault with Intent to Commit Murder
- Aggravated Stalking
- Unlawful Internet Posting
Drunk Driving (DUI/OWI) charges includes:
- Operating While Under the Influence of Alcohol and/or Drugs
- Operating While Visibly Impaired (OWVI)
- Operating with Any Presence of a Schedule 1 Drug or Cocaine
- Under Age 21 Operating with Any Bodily Alcohol Content
- Super Drunk Driving
- Possession of a Controlled Substance Schedules 1-5
- Possession of a Firearm
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Unlawful discharge of a firearm
- Possession or use of a firearm by a person under the influence