Cocaine charges can be very serious in Michigan, but what should you do if you’re not guilty and you are being charged anyway? You need to get in touch with a Michigan drug crimes attorney who can help you get the charges dropped as soon as possible. You don’t want to do time for a crime you didn’t commit, so it’s worth taking the time to find a skilled defense attorney for cocaine possession.
We’re sure that you’ll find that we offer you the highest quality representation, having successfully fought and won drug crimes cases for more than 20 years.
How to Fight Charges of Cocaine Possession
We’d like to help you by telling you a bit more about how to fight charges of cocaine possession.
There are a few steps to the process, including:
- Hire a defense attorney for cocaine possession.
- Tell the attorney if you’re really innocent or guilty.
- Set up a defense based on lack of evidence, mistakes that the police made, an alibi, or anything else that proves you’re innocent.
- Communicate with the lawyer they study the case and similar cases, looking for useful precedents and parts of the law that could turn the case in your favor.
As you face the charges for cocaine possession, you need a lawyer who is familiar with the judges and the courtroom staff, like our team of criminal defense attorneys.
Facing a cocaine charge? Not happy with your current attorney? Request a free consultation now.
You also need someone who has the following qualities:
- Genuine care for you and your situation.
- An extensive education.
- Knowledge of the law.