Michigan 31st District Court
The Michigan 31st Judicial District Court is located at 3401 Evaline Ave, Hamtramck, MI 48212 and serves the City of Hamtramck. The Honorable Alexis G. Krot currently presides over this court.
31st District Court Cases
This district court has jurisdiction over misdemeanors, civil cases of $25,000 or less, landlord tenant disputes and other small claims. They also have jurisdiction over felony cases to determine probable cause and civil infractions like parking and traffic violations.
31st District Court Attorney
The Law Offices of Barton Morris has more than 20 years of experience as 31st District Court defense attorneys. They specialize in defending DUI offenses, marijuana and drug/controlled substance possession or delivery offenses, firearms offenses, domestic violence cases and driver’s license restoration.
Domestic Violence charges include:
- Domestic Assault and Aggravated Domestic Assault
- Assault and Battery
- Assault with Intent to Commit Great Bodily Harm
- Assault with Intent to Commit Murder
- Aggravated Stalking
- Unlawful Internet Posting
Drunk Driving (DUI/OWI) charges includes:
- Operating While Under the Influence of Alcohol and/or Drugs
- Operating While Visibly Impaired (OWVI)
- Operating with Any Presence of a Schedule 1 Drug or Cocaine
- Under Age 21 Operating with Any Bodily Alcohol Content
- Super Drunk Driving
Drug Possession/Possession with Intent to Distribute
- Possession of a Controlled Substance Schedules 1-5
Weapon and Firearm offenses include:
- Possession of a Firearm
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Unlawful discharge of a firearm
- Possession or use of firearm by a person under the influence
Facing charges in Michigan 31st District Court? Unhappy with your current attorney? Request a free consultation now.